Online presence of our batch in IMC, wish to add up?

Google Groups
Subscribe to The IMC Pioneer Batch
Email:
Visit this group

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why am I sick?

I have been sick since a long time now...

Now, why am I sick? is it the air, the water, the environment, or is it me...

I CONFESS... it is ME.

I have made some superficial goals for my life, and the current scene is no way following the track I expect my life to. There are some short term targets had broken my life into... but all those seem not reachable now. Maybe that sense of incomplete commitment is causing my body to give out such a devoid reflection in form of ill health.

I need to make myself realise that, life is beyond dreaming and fulfilling, it is beyond efforts and achievements. Life is about feeling the essence of life... feeling love, friendship, care, beauty of life. my heart knows this.. but I am unable to convince my brain to do understand this. My brain is rigid like a computer program, stuck on one tagline, "you are not on track, target might fail!"

Help is seeken from the god.

No comments: